Tuesday, December 23, 2008

NEW YEARS EVE!

New York is one of those places where there are infinite options as far as parties go on New Years eve. Most of which suck and you'll find yourself paying $50 for an open bar that is supposed to last three hours but shuts down after one! This is where we come in...

The Famous Friends crew is throwing a massive party at Europa which is where I will be for the majority of the night. As the title states, this party will be EPIC. I met the Famous Friends crew last new years at their second party ever which was held at The Silent Barn, it brought in over 700 people and was one of the best parties I've been to thus far in NYC, I'm expecting that statistic to skyrocket for this years extravaganza and I can't wait to experience it! With a lineup like this you're sure to be dancing all night, Kill The Noise, AC Slater, Udachi, The American Dream Team (with live ball drop!?), Bradley D and VDRK. This is the spot to be for NYE!




After the party at Europa ends, it's time to catch a cab (or bus/train if you're poor like me) to The Old Supreme Trading (I'm not sure what it's called now) which is located at 213 N. 8th St off the Bedford stop on the L train. This party is hosted by the GBH crew and runs until 10 AM!!!!. My boys Liam And Me, whom I went on a crazy tour with last year throw down some dancey synth pop tunes which I highly recommend! They will be joined with a live performance by Brooklyn's own Jupiter One (Designer Drugs remix yall!?) and a Crystal Castles DJ set! Make sure you stay late and get drunk so you can make all those suckers that have to work on New Years day jealous on the train ride home!



See you on the dancefloor!



Trax!

Kill The Noise - Pull My Strings [320] zshare

Hostage - Shake It (AC Slater remix) [320] zshare

TADT - Money (VIP remix) [320] zshare

Jason Tyler - Run Around (Udachi Remix) [320] zshare

Crystal Castles vs. Health - Crimewave (LAZRtag Harder Remix)[320] zshare

Liam And Me - Say it Out Loud (rough mix) [320] zshare

Jupiter One - Countdown (Designer Drugs extended remix) [320] zshare



Merry Christmas!

No comments: