Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Monday Night Banger in the East Village!

Hey all, just a quick note... I throw a Monday night joint deep in the East Village called Fresh Out! Tonight we've got my boy, Boy Boy of the Chimney Climbers who absolutely destroyed the dance floor at Europa Saturday night. He is, in my opinion, one of the best DJ's on the scene right now. Look for a blow up in 2k9! Tonight's second guest DJ comes to you all the way from Australia! Gaining props from the likes of the Midnight Juggernauts, Miami Horror, and more my boy Tom, AKA C+R+Y+S+T+A+L+O+V+E is sure to drop some serious beats! I (Brian Skitsnygg) have also been crankin' out the tunes recently and have some big surprises up my sleeve! Come boogie down to 115 Ave C (between 7th and 8th) and listen the the best dance tunes you're going to find!

(and maybe if we're lucky, the culture of me will take some pictures!)






TUNEZ!

Mr. Oizo VS. Proxy - Bruce Willis/Dead Raven (Skitsnygg Killed This Remix) (zshare)

Data - Rapture (the chimney climbers remix)
(zshare)

No comments: